Saturday, July 4, 2015

M.C. Week Series Spotlight: Break by A.M. Gillham




 
 
 
Break Down (Break #1)
 
 
*WARNING - This book is recommended for persons over the age of 18. This book contains swearing, sex scenes, drug use, and graphic scenes. Please be aware if you think this will offend you than it may not be for you. 
Also there are a few Aussie slang terms mentioned in Break Down. There is a small glossary type page where the words and meanings are there. 
Small cliffhanger.*
 
Zeke Cross
A devious plan set forth by his father is about to change his future. As vice-president of Satan’s Scoundrels he owes his allegiance to its president, his father. A man on a mission he doesn’t believe in, honor bound to his father and his club.
Sexy as sin, Zeke Cross is about to cross paths with his destiny.

Asha Rowe
Beautiful and carefree, the Chaos Princess has no idea what’s in store for her when she and her friends decide on a road trip. Her friends have been through a lot the past few months, little does she know that being the little sister of the president of the Chaos Crusaders may throw her into her own personal hell.

Two MCs.
A devious plan.
A twisted turn of events.
An unexpected love.
Everything will change in an instant.
Some things aren’t meant to last forever.
Can Zeke and Asha make it through the Break Down?
  



Buy Links:

Available For Free on Kindle Unlimited
 
 

 
 
 
Break Open (Break #2)
 
 
*WARNING - This book is recommended for persons over the age of 18. This book contains swearing, sex scenes, drug use, and graphic scenes. Please be aware if you think this will offend you than it may not be for you. 
Also there are a few Aussie slang terms mentioned in Break Down. There is a small glossary type page where the words and meanings are there.*


Dexter 
Perfect, they think they are all safe. Little do they know, the sins of the fathers are passed down. Now is the time for retribution. 
Asha 
He took me, he stole my heart, I fell in love with him, and he betrayed me. 
Deep in my soul, love, sadness and anger linger, right along side the heart that still beats for him. I want to forget the feeling of my heart and body exploding with happiness, only to break open with sadness and betrayal. God knows I made it through the break down, only to come out on my own, almost. I’ll pick myself up, dust my shit off, and hold my head up high, even if I struggle each and every day. 

Zeke 
I took her, she stole my heart, I fell in love with her, and I betrayed her. 
I let her down, she took my soul with her, I let her get away. 
Not this time. I’m coming for her, I’m letting the truth be known, she is MINE! She just doesn’t know it, yet. 

We Break Down 
Our Hearts Break Open 
One Day we will Break Free 
Our struggles will never keep us down, Sweetheart. 
They will only set us free. 


 
Buy Links:
 
Available For Free on Kindle Unlimited
 
 

 
 
 
Break Through (Break #3)
 
 
Coming Soon
 
 
 
 
Also a new MC series coming November 2015

Twisted Judgments MC
 
Judgement Day Series
 
 
Book 1 - Blood and Lies
 
 
 
Book 2 - Honor and Loyalty
 
Book 3 - Truth and Justice
 
Final book in series - Judgment Day
 
 
About A.M. Gillham
 
 
So a little bit about me - I am a mum of three beautiful, yet full on kiddies, and a wife to an amazingly supportive husband. I live in a small town in North Queensland, Australia. I love spending time with my family, reading, writing and the occasional glass of wine. I'm addicted to peanut MnM's and chocolate chip cookies, my husband is always threatening to hide them on me, LOL! I LOVE to hear from readers whether it be good or bad. Any feedback is appreciated and taken on board to better my writing. 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment